Any type of water damage that you find in your home or business building can become an emergency situation if you do not take quick action.
Water has the ability to get absorbed in flooring, wood, drywall, furnishings, and other porous materials which causes water damage to spread and worsen.
Even a small leak can eventually soak the wall or ceiling and cause structural damage. Whether you have experienced water damage from a leak, burst pipe, or flood, you need to have a licensed professional remove the water and restore the damage.
Target Restoration provides complete water damage restoration Austin TX services to deal with anything from a leak to a major indoor flood.
Our licensed and IICRC certified technicians use state-of-the-art equipment to remove standing water and excess moisture, and we will also restore and rebuild the areas that have been heavily damaged.
Our Master Water Restorers have gone through extensive training and can provide effective water damage restoration in homes and commercial buildings.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration in Austin, TX 78745
Our professionals at Target Restoration will respond immediately to your call so we can limit the spread of the water and prevent permanent damage.
The first 24-48 hours after the initial damage are crucial because the damage will spread and get worse and there is also a chance that mold can appear.
Materials that have absorbed the water are at risk of discoloration, rotting, structural damage, and mold growth. We will take the following steps to remove all excess water and moisture and restore the resulting damage:
- Assessment: Our technicians will immediately assess the damage to your property and create a restoration plan based on the level of damage.
- Drying: We use the principle of psychometrics, the thermodynamics of air and water, to dry affected areas. We first locate all areas with excessive moisture using moisture meters and mapping techniques. Industrial air movers are then placed strategically to create airflow with forced circulation. This helps extract moisture from the affected materials for thorough drying.
- Dry and Clean Content: We will assess the damage to affected building materials, furnishings, and personal items to determine if they can be saved. Our specialized drying and restoration techniques will help salvage damaged items including fragile personal items like clothing and electronics.
- Dehumidification and Moisture Control: It is very important to ensure that the moisture has been removed from the air or there could be additional damage such as mold growth. We can accurately detect moisture in the air and remove it using advanced equipment.
- Odor Removal: If the water or resulting mold growth has left a musty lingering odor, we can remove it using advanced deodorization techniques like ozone treatments.
- Reconstruction: If the water has caused structural or foundational damage, we are a licensed general contractor that can provide reconstruction services to repair this type of damage.
Flood Damage Restoration in Central Texas
Scenarios that involve standing flood water in a home or building often result in significantly more damage than a typical leak.
Flood water will get absorbed into porous building materials much quicker and there is a higher risk for flood water to contain dangerous materials like sewage and harmful microorganisms.
Our technicians can effectively remove standing flood water, including water contaminated with sewage, and we will clean and sanitize the affected areas to prevent health issues.
Our flood damage restoration services can cover the following:
- Natural Floods: Natural flooding from excessive rain and overflowing bodies of water like lakes, oceans, or rivers is likely to contain sewage or microorganisms. Our technicians can safely remove water from natural floods and clean up the affected are to make it safe for use.
- Non-Natural Indoor Flooding: Non-natural sources of indoor flooding include pipe bursts, appliance leaks or malfunctions, and overflows. We can remove the water from these non-natural sources and repair the resulting damage, as well as the damage that lead to the problem.
- Sewage Backups: Any amount of sewage in your home is dangerous because exposure to the sewage can spread infection or disease. Our technicians are equipped to safely remove sewage water and ensure that the affected area is fully cleaned and decontaminated.
As soon as you notice water damage in your home or commercial building, it is very important that you call a professional like Target Restoration to address the damage.
You can trust our technicians to deal with any type of water damage according to proper protocols and we are also HIPPA compliant and will keep any sensitive information confidential.
We use only the best equipment of the industry to provide effective water damage restoration services and we follow all legal health and safety requirements.