4 FREE CE Credit Hours! Class size is limited to 25 seats!
- 9:00 – 10:00 – Fire 101: Cause and Origin (Breakfast Served)
- 10:00 – 11:00 – Tools for Fire Investigators
- 11:15 – 12:15 – Analyzing Vehicle Fires (Lunch Served)
- 12:30 – 1:30 – Post-Fire Structural Evaluations
All 4 approved classes are being taught by Nick Olson IAAI-CFI, NAFI-CFEI
- Certified Fire Investigator by the International Association of Arson Investigators
- Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator by the National Association of Fire Investigators
*Last day to register is Friday Aug. 10, 2018*
Target Restoration Services HQ
6900 N. State Hwy 6 Waco, TX 76712
Target Restoration Services
2018 CE Course for Insurance Professionals
Brought to you by Target Restoration Services
Introducing the Target Restoration Services’ Continuing Education Program. Throughout the year, we will be offering several different CE courses specifically for the insurance industry, including topics on fire and smoke, water, mold, claims, and ethics.
Our introductory class will feature instructor Nick Olson, of Rimkus Consulting Group. Nick will be teaching 4 different classes that cover many different aspects of fire in the industry. This course will offer 4 CE credit hours, but you must be present for the entire session to receive full credit. So, please be sure to arrive before or promptly at 9:00 am— those who arrive late will not receive any credit.
We are waiving the registration fee for this introductory class! FREE breakfast and lunch are included. So, be sure to register today! Those who register by August 1st will be entered into a special giveaway. We will also hold a 2nd giveaway the day of class. Winners for both giveaways will be announced at the end of class (must be present to win).
Also, please make sure you sign up for our mailing list, and check out our Facebook page for upcoming classes. We look forward to seeing you there!