When mold makes an appearance within homes and buildings, it can be tricky to deal with because of how many problems it can cause.
Mold not only causes property damage, but it also causes health issues that worsen with time.
Mold can release spores whenever it wants, letting it spread through the air and settle in new areas of your property.
No matter the amount of mold present in your home or building, its presence must be tended to immediately to remove it and prevent it from spreading.
Target Restoration helps remove mold from residential and commercial properties in Houston, TX, with our mold remediation services.
We have proper licensing from the State of Texas, allowing us to conduct mold removal. We use advanced techniques to remove the mold as well as clean and restore the areas affected.
Trusted Mold Remediation
Only licensed professionals with proper training and equipment should remediate mold growth. At Target Restoration, we have licensing from the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) to remove mold and we can present these licenses if needed.
We also protect your privacy, because we are HIPAA-compliant. As such, there’s no need to worry about sharing sensitive information.
Mold growth often causes serious damage that might have to be covered by insurance. If you choose to file a claim, we can assist you with the process, guaranteeing the service gets covered.
Residential and Commercial Mold Remediation
Mold issues always need to be addressed even when it is a small case. A lot of times mold will grow in concealed areas, so the mold you can see may only be a part of the concern.
Materials that are damaged have cellulose that mold uses as a food source. This then leads to eventual damage that will harm the structure’s integrity.
If not addressed, mold-related health problems will become more problematic. Some issues it can cause are skin irritation, nasal congestion, headaches, and serious infections.
The following are included within the mold remediation services that we provide:
- Water extraction and restoration: Oftentimes, mold is an aftereffect of water damage, because moist areas allow mold spores to thrive. Knowing this, water damage has to be fixed before conducting mold remediation. We have Master Water Restorers who will find and fix the water source and dry and dehumidify the property.
- Removal of damaged materials: Some materials damaged by mold can become permanently damaged if the mold is around for enough time. We evaluate all mold damage and rid of any materials we can repair or restore.
- Deodorization: Mold has a musty, unpleasant odor that will linger through the property it has affected. To eliminate such a smell, we use ozone and thermal fogging in addition to other deodorization treatments.
- Content cleaning: Mold can affect personal belongings in addition to building materials. If this is the case, our technicians will work to have them restored by using advanced cleaning techniques.
- Structural repairs: If not addressed quick enough, mold can cause structural damage to wood and drywall it has damaged. We can take care of such structural damage through our construction services.
If your property is the site of mold growth, contact Target Restoration right away. We have trained, certified, and equipped professionals who will conduct mold removal services and tend to any mold-caused damage.
Target Restoration can be contacted for emergency mold remediation in the Houston, TX Area by calling (877) 741-9026.