Without immediate action, all cases of water damage in your home or business can turn into an emergency.
Damages Caused by Water
Porous materials like drywall, flooring, furnishings, and wood will absorb water, causing water damage to spread and worsen the situation.
Even minimal leaks can eventually cause an entire ceiling or wall to become soaked. This will then lead to structural damage.
Regardless of how the water damage occurred, licensed professionals need to address the situation by extracting the water and restoring the damage.
Target Restoration provides water damage restoration in Houston, TX that can tend to all cases of water damage.
Our IICRC-certified and licensed technicians use advanced equipment that will remove excess moisture and standing water. Additionally, we will rebuild and restore heavily-damaged areas.
We employ Master Water Restorers who have thorough training and can conduct efficient restoration for water-damaged homes and businesses.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration in Houston, TX
When we receive your call, Target Restoration‘s professionals will immediately respond. By doing this, we are able to contain the water and prevent additional and permanent damage. Following the initial damage, the first 1-2 days are important, because within this time, damage continues to spread and worsen. Mold can also grow as a result.
When materials absorb water, they can become discolored, rotten, and damaged and they are at risk for developing mold. The following are the steps we will take to extract water and moisture while restoring the damage:
- Assessment: We assess your property damage immediately and develop a restoration plan based on the findings of our assessment.
- Drying: Using the principles of psychometrics in addition to air and water thermodynamics, we can dry all damaged areas. With moisture meters and mapping techniques, our technicians will find all areas that have excessive moisture. We strategically place industrial air movers to create airflow within your property that forces circulation. This assists us with removing moisture from materials, allowing for thorough drying.
- Dry and Clean Content: Any affected personal items, furnishings, and building materials will be assessed to figure out if we can salvage them. Any items that can be saved will be done using advanced drying and restoration techniques.
- Dehumidification and Moisture Control: Complete moisture removal is crucial, because any moisture can lead to more damage, such as mold growth. Knowing this, we rid of all moisture with accurate moisture detection and removal using advanced equipment.
- Odor Removal: When there’s water damage and/or mold growth, it’s common for the affected property to have a lingering musty odor. But we can address this with advanced deodorization techniques, such as ozone treatments, to remove the smell.
- Reconstruction: As a licensed general contractor, we are able to perform reconstruction services that fix any structural or foundational damage caused by water.
Water Damage Repair in Houston, Texas
When properties have standing flood water, the damage is much worse than that of a typical leak.
Porous building materials absorb flood water quickly, and flood water is more likely to have harmful materials, such as dangerous microorganisms and sewage.
We can rid of standing flood water even if it’s contaminated. Furthermore, we sanitize and clean all areas affected by water to limit the potential for health concerns.
The following are what we can cover within our flood damage restoration services:
- Natural Floods: When flooding is sourced by natural water from excessive rain and overflowing bodies of water, chances are the water has microorganisms or sewage. We can remove this water safely and conduct cleanup to ensure the area is safe.
- Non-Natural Indoor Flooding: Burst pipes and appliance leaks or malfunctions are two examples of non-natural flooding. We will extract this water and make repairs to any damage.
- Sewage Backups: Any sewage in your property is harmful, because being exposed to it can lead to disease and infection. We can work to have sewage water removed safely. We will also make sure the affected area gets decontaminated and cleaned.
Once you spot water damage in your property, you need to contact a professional service, such as Target Restoration, immediately to have the damage tended to.
We can be trusted to properly address all types of water damage. We also comply with HIPAA, keeping all sensitive information confidential.
Furthermore, we only use the industry’s best equipment and we abide by all legal, safety, and health requirements.
Call (877) 741-9026 for Target Restoration’s emergency water damage restoration services in Houston, TX, and the surrounding areas.
Related Water Removal Services: