Any water damage found in a business or home has the potential to develop into an emergency if not addressed right away.
Furnishings, flooring, wood, and drywall will absorb the water, leading to water damage that spreads and gets worse.
A soaked wall or ceiling that causes structural damage can start out as a minor leak. But no matter how the water damage began, it is necessary to get a licensed professional to eliminate the water and fix the damage.
With water damage restoration services in Pasadena, TX, Target Restoration can address all types of water damage big or small in homes and commercial buildings.
Using state-of-the-art equipment, our technicians will extract all standing water and any excess moisture in addition to restoring and rebuilding areas that have suffered severe damage.
Our highly trained Master Water Restorers can effectively restore any homes and commercial buildings that have been damaged by water.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration in Pasadena, TX
After getting your call, Target Restoration is immediate in responding, allowing us to stop water from spreading and preventing damage from becoming permanent.
It is important to act promptly, because the first 24-48 hours are vital; during this time frame, the water damage spreads, worsens, and can potentially lead to mold growth.
Water absorption can cause materials to suffer from mold growth, rotting, discoloration, and structural damage. With the following steps, we will remove excess moisture and water and restore damage:
- Assessment: We conduct an immediate property damage assessment and create a plan of restoration.
- Drying: Through the use of air and water thermodynamics and the psychometrics principle, we are able to dry areas affected by water. Then, we use moisture meters and mapping techniques to find areas with excessive moisture. We take industrial air movers and strategically place them throughout the property, creating airflow with forced circulation. Such actions assist us with extracting moisture to ensure thorough drying.
- Dry and Clean Content: We determine whether affected furnishings, building materials, and personal items can be salvaged. With specialized restoration and drying techniques, we can save most damaged items.
- Dehumidification and Moisture Control: Using advanced equipment, our technicians are able to detect moisture in the air accurately and then remove it. It is essential to eliminate all moisture in the air to prevent mold growth and other additional damage.
- Odor Removal: Water damage and mold growth can leave behind a musty odor that lingers throughout your property. Our team can eliminate this smell through the use of ozone treatments and other advanced deodorization techniques.
- Reconstruction: We, as a licensed general contractor, can repair water-damaged structures and foundations with our reconstruction services.
Flood Damage Restoration in Central Texas
Compared to a typical leak, homes and buildings that have standing flood water result in much more serious damage.
Flood water not only is more quickly absorbed by porous building materials, but it is also more likely to contain harmful microorganisms, sewage, and other dangerous materials.
Our team will thoroughly remove any standing flood water, and this includes flood water that has been contaminated. To prevent health problems, we also clean and sanitize areas that have been affected by the water.
The following are scenarios that our flood damage restoration services can cover:
- Natural Floods: Natural flooding can come from bodies of water that overflow or from excessive rain. When this is the case, the water is likely contaminated by sewage or microorganisms. Our professionals can safely address this problem, extracting the water and sanitizing the area.
- Non-Natural Indoor Flooding: Whether the flooding is sourced by appliance malfunctions or leaks, burst pipes, or another non-natural flooding source, we will work to remove the water and conduct repairs on all damage.
- Sewage Backups: Sewage can cause the spread of diseases and infections, making its presence within a property dangerous. Our technicians will safely extract the water in addition to cleaning and decontaminating the area affected by the sewage water.
Immediately contact a professional service like Target Restoration the moment you spot water damage in your residential or commercial property so that the damage can be addressed.
You can rely on us to handle all cases of water damage using proper protocols. Any sensitive information will remain confidential, as we comply with HIPPA.
The industry’s top equipment will be used within our water damage restoration Pasadena TX services, and we will use them while following all safety, health, and legal requirements.