Any type of water damage to a home or building’s structure must be addressed right away, especially when sewage water is involved. With dangerous bacteria and pathogens in the contaminated water, the risk for illness and destruction becomes much worse.
But at Target Restoration, our technicians are available 24/7 to respond with emergency sewage cleanup services for properties in Waco and the central Texas area. Our team is IICRC-certified as well as HIPAA-compliant to restore the area to its original condition efficiently and effectively.
The Effects of Sewage Backups
Sewage is not only a huge mess, but it can cause significant damage in a short amount of time. Due to the level of water and moisture in the area, the pores within drywall, ceiling, wood flooring, furniture, personal items, linoleum, insulation, and other porous materials will quickly become soiled.
Combine the water with pathogens and bacteria, the materials become destroyed much faster.
Last but not least, the health and safety of everyone on the property is at risk with a sewage backup presence. The spread of bacteria and pathogens are known to cause a range of illnesses and infections when exposed.
Sewage Cleanup Services in Waco, TX
Our technicians at Target Restoration have been cleaning up properties from sewage backups for over 20 years. Throughout our experience, we have perfected our cleaning methods to fully remove all sewage materials from the property, clear out soiled porous materials, and disinfect hard surfaces that can be salvaged.
Our professionals are trained and experienced to use a number of equipment, including personal protective equipment (PPE) and professional cleaners to fully clean out the property from sewage. Check out our procedures involved in our sewage cleanup services below:
- Emergency Response: Our professionals are available 24/7 to respond to all property emergencies, especially sewage backups.
- Removal of Debris: An initial inspection plan is set up to identify the extent of damage and scope of project. This step also involved the removal of all sewage contaminants, biohazard materials, and soiled building materials and belongings.
- Disinfection: After all dangerous hazards are removed, powerful cleaning products are applied to the affected area to eliminate all remaining bacteria and pathogens.
- Odor Removal: Any lingering odors from the sewage contaminants will be eliminated using advanced technology.
- Assistance with Insurance Claim: If a claim was filed, we will work with your insurance company through the claims process to provide additional peace of mind.
Finding a sewage backup in your home or building is stressful, but you don’t have to deal with this mess alone. Our technicians are available 24/7 to respond to these types of disasters and restore the area to its original condition.
Emergency Response in Waco, TX
For 24/7 emergency sewage cleaning services in the Waco and central Texas area, contact Target Restoration at (877) 741-9026.
Related Water Damage Services:
Water Damage Restoration in Houston, TX
Content Cleaning and Restoration in Waco, TX
Mold Remediation in Waco, TX
Water Damage Repair in Pasadena, TX
Water Removal in Austin, TX
Water Mitigation in Round Rock, TX